2021 Prices per week in EURO:
|1,820 €||1,820 €||2,730 €||5,320 €||8,050 €|
Luxury villas in Croatia!
Villa OREBIC 1
- Accommodation for up to 7+1
- Electricity, gas, water
- Welcome basket
- Cleaning and changing towels every day
- Sheets' changing every three days
- Final cleaning
- Use of swimming pool
- Tourist tax (1 Eur/day/person)
- Pets welcome
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Communication fees
REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT:
The guests are asked to provide 500 Eur on arrival in cash (refundable on the check out day).
- Maximum 9 guests
- Bed linen and towels are provided
We can organize for you:
- transfer from the airport to villa and back
- various activities, trips, tours
- trips to Dubrovnik and to islands Mljet and Korcula
- visits to islets in the Peljesac Channel
- wine routes and visits to wineries
- sport activities (tennis, wind-surfing, diving, mountaineering, cycling tours)
- massage treatments (therapeutic and relaxing)
NEW FOR THE 2012: SWIMMING POOL IN THE GARDEN!
Villa Orebic is over 200 years' old house. It has been completely restored in regard to all effective construction principles respecting the usage of wood and stone as the only natural materials. In the same time the new facilities of modern luxury have been built n to match the needs of contemporary world's travelers.
The total surface of the house is 170 square meters consisting of the ground floor, the first floor and the attic. The swimming pool will be built in the garden for the season 2012. and it will contain the sea water. Our guests will be able to enjoy bathing with the amazing sea view.
The house provides accommodation of 7 + 1 persons in four bedrooms with three bathrooms (there are 2 additional beds to provide).
In the GROUND FLOOR there is a large sitting room with an open fireplace, a dinning room and a completely furnished kitchen. From the sitting room and the kitchen there are doors to the private garden facing the sea where one can find many cozy corners for sunning and enjoying the direct touch to the sea.
Very charming spiral stairs (which are handmade) lead to the FIRST FLOOR, where there are 2 double bed rooms, one room with French size bed, a bathroom and small leisure area in the corridor.
In the ATTIC, there is another double bed room, a bathroom and additional bed in the corridor space.
This fascinating position beside the sea and the magnificent view of the surrounding archipelago between Peljesac and Korcula make the Villa Orebic a comfortable, intimate place for leisure, filled with plenty of light and sun.
The main pebble beach is only 100 meters from the villa.
This lovely old villa offers hearty comfort and the interior blends full contemporary elegance with country warmth and touch of luxury. It is equipped with all facilities required in the 4 stars category accommodation like wireless Internet, LCD TV, air conditioning and floor heating, dishwasher, washing machine, open grill for barbecue, outside shower, deck-chairs, sun umbrellas, dining tables and chairs, parking place, swimming pool...
The house is being perfectly adapted to philosophical principles of "slowing down"; it gives a spatial and ambiance frame for a step forward into unhurried living, the best vacation one could possibly afford.
- swimming pool in 2012.
- LCD TV
- air conditioning and floor heating
- wireless Internet
- dishwasher, washing machine,
- open grill for barbecue,
- outside shower,
- deck-chairs, sun umbrellas, dining tables and chairs,
- parking place
- Nearest beach: in front of the house, rocky/pebble
- Nearest public beach: 100 m - fine pebble beach
- Distance from town center: 600 m
- Nearest restaurant and bar: 400 m
- Nearest shop: 300 m
- Nearest pharmacy: 500 m
- Nearest clinic:500 m
- Nearest ferry port: 400 m
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik (2 hours)