| 2021 Prices per week in EURO:
Luxury villas in Croatia!
- Luxury week accommodation for 10 in 5 bedrooms
- The use of all facilities - swimming pool, sauna, etc.
- Water, electricity, gas, regardless of the season
- Bed linen - changed once a week, if necessary more often
- Towels changed on a daily basis
- Soaps, shampoos, shower gel.
- Daily cleaning
- Final cleaning
- Luggage delivery from the parking lot to the house and vice versa
- Sojourn Tax
- The prices are valid for a rental period of at least 7 days. In case of a shorter rental period, an additional 30% is added to the price.
- The change day is Saturday, check in at 17:00, check out at 10:00.
- Smoking and house pets are not allowed in the house.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- House staff
- Personal expenses
- Communication fees
- Washing, drying and ironing
ADDITIONAL SERVICES ON DEMAND (charged extra):
- Rental of the Villa's boat: Baracuda B23
- Served breakfast at the price of 15 Eur per person
- Food, drinks and similar services are organized as catering and charged according to the price list
- It is possible to arrange a chef, but only for stays of two weeks and more
- Transfer from the airport or ferry port to the villa and back
- Purchase and delivery of food and drinks to the villa
- Wine cellar
- Organization of excursions and trips
- Car or yacht rental
- Other services upon arrangement
The Villa Hvar complex is located in the town of Hvar on the island of the same name, in the area called Burag. It is located in the historic core - the very center of the town, only 20 meters from the sea and the main town promenade.
The Villa was built in the Baroque period, between 1590 and 1612. As a cultural monument, it has been placed under the protection of the Institute for the Protection of Cultural Monuments of the Republic of Croatia.
From 2007 to 2009, the building itself and the interior courtyard/garden were reconstructed and adapted according to the instructions of the Institute for the Protection of Cultural Monuments of the Republic of Croatia, as well as furnished as a luxury residential building for tourism.
The complex has an area of 450 m2 of indoor space and a 200 m2 garden. It consists of:
The main entrance with staircase and the water tank are located on the ground floor. The living room (45 m2) with balcony door, two double rooms (27 m2 and 20 m2) - each with a bathroom, hallway, WC and kitchen with dining room (35 m2) and balcony door to the interior courtyard are located on the elevated first floor.
The 200 m2 garden is enclosed by a stone wall that is over two meters high. It is covered in Mediterranean vegetation (lemons, oranges, figs, lavender...). There is also a dining table for 10 people as well as garden furniture with deckchairs by the pool.
There are a hallway and three double rooms (50 m2, 36 m2 and 25 m2) on the first floor - each with its own bathroom.
MEDIEVAL (GOTHIC) HOUSE
It is connected to the Baroque palace on the ground floor. The first floor houses an indoor pool (approx. 25 m2) with movable walls that can be opened, thus transforming the pool into an outdoor pool connected to the garden.
The lowest floor houses the wellness facilities (40 m2) (sauna, whirlpool, relaxation room, massage room, shower, WC and a small trim).
Connected to this is a wine cellar with a selection of first class Croatian and foreign wines.
All areas are heated and air-conditioned, as well as furnished with first class new or antique furniture.
You have at your disposal the next FACILITIES:
Refrigerators, ice machines, wine refrigerator, stove and oven, coffee machine, toaster, dishes, glasses, plates and everything you need for a pleasant stay. All of the rooms are equipped with LCD TV, satellite TV, telephone connection and wireless Internet.
In the living room, there are an open fireplace, a library with a desk, DVD with home cinema and a safe.
A housekeeper is at your disposal every day to clean the house and, if you wish, to serve you breakfast, lunch or dinner, and to help you spend a pleasant holiday.