TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Before you book your villa, we will try to provide as much information as possible, so you could have the detailed insight of what you could expect from your villa rental.
Please read carefully all the information given here, but also, in case we did not cover all the specifics you need, do not hesitate to contact us with your requirements, we will gladly answer all of your questions.
We act as the agent for the villa owners and the contract you make is with the villa owner. The detailed terms and conditions will be provided to you in the contract, prior to your booking. After the carefully studying of terms and conditions for booking the accommodation, the guests completely accept them by signing the contract, paying after the offer has been sent to him/her or consenting to the accommodation in any other way.
Upon your inquiry, we will send you the offer according to your preferences, as soonest possible. Our staff will find the most suitable accommodation for you, trying to provide as more details as possible, suggesting also additional activities, places to visit, restaurants, clubs, beaches etc. When you are ready to book, you will receive the offer for advance payment and contract/conditions for your rental. The deposit payment needs to be settled in order to secure your booking.
The villas are payable in 2 rates. To secure your reservation, the first rate is to be paid upon making the reservation, and the balance is to be paid app. 8 weeks prior to your arrival (you will be informed prior to booking in case some villa has different payment policy). For bookings within 8 weeks of departure, full payment is required at the time of booking.
The payments are to be done via bank transfer, to our company´s account. Credit cards are not acceptable. After all the payments are settled, you will receive the voucher as to confirm you can use the agreed services, as well as the other necessary villa details, directions and our local representative contact. It is essential that you let us know if you do not receive your holiday information.
No refund can be made in respect of unused portions of accommodation or other agreed services.
Our prices are given in euros, on weekly bases.
The price for all villas includes the week accommodation in villa, towels and linen, electricity, gas, water, use of the pool (where pool is available). Some properties charge additionally for air conditioning/heating or pool heating, where available, which we emphasise prior to your booking.
Communication fees are charged extra (use of telephone and/or internet).
Some properties have the staff already included in the price, while other charge it additionally.
Tourist tax (1 eur/person/day) is charged extra in most of the properties.
Please check the detailed pricing and conditions for each villa.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE
The rental prices of the villas do not include provisioning, communication fees, personal expenses, daily cleaning, staff, transfers, special demands. Most of the prices do not include the tourist tax (1 eur/person/day).
REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT
Securiy deposit is asked against possible damages on most villa reservations, as well as to cover eventual bills if telephone, internet or some other services are used.
The security deposit is asked to be left mainly in cash upon arrival in the villa.
The deposit is refunded at the end of your stay in the villa, after the inspection of the villa for the damage. Sometimes, the delay in returning the deposit occur due to awaiting bills or proof of damage.
CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS BY US
If it becomes necessary to alterate or cancel your accommodation, for any reason beyond our control, you will be informed at the earliest possible date. In such cases, if requested, we will andeavour to arrange alternative accommodation of similar type for the period required but no guarantee is given taht this can be done. If this is not possible or acceptable, or you do not wish to be transferred, we will cancel the booking and refund in full the amount paid to us. We shall not be liable for any further obligations or claims by the client and under no other liability.
- Although we make every effort to ensure that the description of the property is accurate, we cannot accept responsibility for errors contained therein or the result thereof. Even with the most careful screening of properties and locations and the most honest evaluation by our staff, sometimes things happen which are beyond our control.
Minor differences between the photograph/illustration/text used and the actual property may arise. Property Owners reserve the right to make modifications to the property specification that are considered necessary in the light of operating requirements. In the interests of continued improvement, Property Owners reserve the right to alter furniture, fittings, amenities, facilities or any activities, either advertised or previously available, without prior notice.
- If changes occur after you book the property, we will inform you, if there is time, prior to your arrival.
REGISTRATION AND NUMBER OF GUESTS USING PROPERTY
Prior to arrival, the guests are asked for detailed information in order to be registered properly with the National tourist board in Croatia. You shall be asked for name, surname, date of birth, passport or ID number and nationality. The personal information of the guests will not be forwarded to third party or misused.
The number of guests must not exceed the number of registered berths in the property. Only those people listed on the official guest list may use the property without prior written consent. If unauthorized people are found on the property, and/or if the maximum capacity is exceeded, the owner may revoke the booking with no compensation.
Please note that some villa prices may be subject of change due to the exceeded number of guests than agreed upon making reservation.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
Check in time is 4:00 PM. If you would like early check in time, please ask. We will try to accommodate early check in provided the villa is cleaned and ready for occupancy.
Check out time is 10:00 AM. We will try to provide late check out when the arriving guest schedule permits. Prior approval is required.
THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE GUESTS
The guests are asked to keep the accommodation and all facilities in the same condition as they found on arrival day, and to leave the accommodation in the same condition.
Guests shall be solely responsible for any property, damage, loss or theft from the premises during Guests occupancy including loss of any item of personal property of Guests or their invitees and any accident or bodily injury suffered or incurred by any person resulting from the use or occupancy of the premises or items of personal property and any recreational activities and will hold Owner and the Agency, their agents or rental associates, harmless with respect there to.
The guests will be required to pay for any and all damages which occur during his/her occupancy, not limited to the amount of the Security Deposit.
- Although we personally inspect each property in order to provide as accurate description to our guests as possible, we still might miss some detail of your concern. If you have any concerns about your accommodation after your arrival we will be pleased to discuss them with you during your stay. However, no reimbursements will be made based on complaints or comments received after your stay in the accommodation has been completed.
- In case you are not satissfied with the accommodation provided or you discover a problem, you must contact us and our local representative immediately, which will allow us to respond to the problem as quickly as possible and try to solve it.
- It is understood that infrastructure, local standards and conditions are often of a less developed nature in a holiday property location than in most urban environments but we will do as much as can be reasonably expected to avoid and rectify any problems that may occur, but cannot be held responsible for any problems nor can this be reason for complaints or claim for refund.
- If there are any problems during the rental period, which could not be solved locally, you must send us in written your complaints within 10 days of leaving the property and we will forward it to the villa owner. We will try to settle all issues amicably. In case we do not receive the complaints from you within 10 days of your leaving the property, we reserve the right to reject any claim from you.
- If the property is vacated before the end of the rental period without mutual agreement, this may result in the loss of all rights to compensation.
LIABILITY OF AGENCY AND PROPERTY OWNERS
- We as the agents nor the property owner do not assume any liability, in contract, delict (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise howsoever and whatever the cause thereof for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property, loss of profit, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings, increased costs or expenses, special, indirect or consequential damage or loss howsoever arising out of a booking. Nor will we accept liability for any loss, damage, injury, death or disappointment caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, subjective opinion or other reasons beyond our control. In any such case, we shall be entitled to treat the contract as discharged and shall be under no liability.
- We cannot be held responsible for breakdown of mechanical equipment such as pumps, boilers, swimming pool filtration systems, supply of water or electricity etc. Nor for failure of utilities such as water, gas and electricity. In the even of such disruptions owners will make all reasonable efforts to correct the problem as swiftly as possible. Through that time all complaints of client are not acceptable.
- The agency and property owners are not responsible for access roads, construction, noise or disturbances originating beyond the boundaries of the holiday accommodation or which is beyond our control.
- We nor the property owner can not be responsible for any injury or inconvenience occured from the bugs, insect or any other animals entering the property.
- In the unlikely event that it is necessary to make an alteration to or cancel the holiday accommodation specified in the contract and the invoice, we will inform you as soon as possible and, if requested, we will try to arrange alternative holiday accommodation of a similar type and standard. If the alternative holiday accommodation is not acceptable, we will refund in full all monies paid and shall be under no other liability. In the event of such discharge, our liability shall be limited to the return of the sums paid to us in respect of the (unused) portion of the holiday calculated on a pro rata daily basis, less an administrative fee to cover our reasonable expenses.
- The guests fully release and discharge the agency and the property owner from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the guests, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold the agency and the property owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising therefrom.
- Our total liability to you in respect of any costs or losses directly associated with any Booking shall in no circumstances exceed an amount equal to the total sums paid by you to us in relation to that Booking.
- We shall have no liability for the accommodation owner´s negligence, failure to meet its obligations in relation to the Booking, the negligence of the staff in the property or for your discontent of the staff. In such case, you must inform us immediately, so we could react on time to resolve the problem on mutual satisfaction.
All brochure descriptions are made in good faith and every care taken to ensure their accuracy, but no liability will be accepted in the events of any error. Upon each request, our clients will receive the updated information of each property.
BEHAVIOUR OF THE GUESTS
The group leader is responsible for the appropriate and decent behavior of the guests. Should the group leader or a member of the guests not behave in such a manner, the property owner and/or their local representative may use their absolute discretion and ask group leader and the guests to vacate the property without refund.
Any complaints from neighbors regarding excessive noise or other nuisances may be cause for immediate termination of the agreement and forfeiture of the Client´s entire security deposit.
Some of the rental properties already have the staff included in the price. Where not included, you can ask for the services of the staff, which we will try to provide. The service of the staff, where not included in the price, will be charged extra.
We accept no responsibility for additional staff or services.
Almost all the villas are non smoking properties. Smoking is usually permitted outside villas. Please respect smoking restrictions.
Pets are not generally permitted although some of the villas may accept a well behaved dog, subject to prior written confirmation from the property owner. The additional security deposit or surcharge may apply. Prior to acceptance of the pet, you will be asked to inform us about the details.
USE OF SWIMMING POOL
Guests are specifically requested not to allow unsupervised children in or around the pool.
At all times you and your group must use the pool in a correct manner, according to the rules of the owner, and taking normal safety precautions. The owner and the agency cannot accept responsibility for your safety.
If pool heating is required and available, this is normally at an additional charge and payable locally.
SECURITY AND VALUABLES
We accept no responsibility for any loss, damage or consequential losses due to theft or any other security related incident howsoever caused. Any valuables left at the properties are left at guest´s own risk. No refund can be given should customer decide to vacate the apartment as a consequence of burglary.
QUALITY OF SERVICE
Our agency staff is well trained to make every effort in providing the best service possible to our guests.
Our efficiency comes from our understanding of the guests´ wishes, treating each booking individualy, our detailed planning, inspecting the properties so we could provide only the best and high quality ones, our wish to be as professional as possible and to offer high level service, respecting each guest, taking care of each detail of the holiday, providing many extra services, organizing transfers and activities, suggesting additional options of the holidays, trips, assistance when it needs, paying attention to each demand and many more.
Since we from the agency try hard to do our part of the job as best as possible, we demand the same from the property owners, so your holiday could be prepared well.
If, however, in your opinion, something is not good enough on your chek in in the villa, we kindly ask you to inform us as soonest possible, so we could react on time to correct any malfunction.
USER AGREEMENT AND LAW
By confirming your reservation with us, you agree to our terms and conditions as outlined above. You acknowledge reading and accepting our cancellation policy as stated. In accepting our terms and conditions you will be expected to abide by these rules. We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the Site. Please check this page of the site before your arrival and read carefully the contract you receive from us, for the more detailed conditions. If you violate these Terms, we may cancel your booking.
All contractual obligations arising out of these booking conditions shall be deemed to come into existence in Croatia, and be subject to Croatian law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Croatian courts.