| 2018 Prezzi per settimana in EURO:
Holiday homes in Croatia!
House DUBROVNIK 2
- Luxury accommodation for 6
- Cleaning every 2-3 days
- All linen & utilities
- Air-conditioning and Central heating
- Internet access
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Tourist Tax
- Meal service
- Personal expenses
- Communication fees
REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT:
The guests are asked to provide 1000 eur on arrival in cash (refundable) as security deposit.
- Maximum 6 guests
- Non-smoking property
- No meal service
- Bed linen and towels are provided
- Pets not allowed
- Check in: from 16:00
- Check out: until 10:00
We offer various additional services to our Guests, such as land transfer, car rental, motor yachts rental, chef at disposal etc. at extra cost.
This unusual Old stone villa was built in 1802. as old Dubrovnik family mansion, who, during the summer months, lived there.
Villa was completely renovated in 2011 to match the higher standard of accommodation, providing to our guests all the luxurious facilities.
This waterfront villa is located in the quiet suburb of Dubrovnik, away from noise and traffic. The sea is only 5 meters away. There is a stone stone-built dock (30 meters length) for yacht mooring, just in front of the villa. The dock is also a nice promenade.
Villa has Mediterranean style garden, with palm trees and various Mediterranean herbs. Within the garden there is a bowling playground, with the long tradition of playing in this area. The terrace offers magnificent view of Elaphite islands of Dubrovnik, and it makes perfect place for an intimate dinner.
Garden and Terrace are equipped with parasols, desk chairs, jacuzzi pool.
There is also a rubber boat for sightseeing, which our guests can use.
On the GROUND FLOOR of the villa, there is living/dining area with fireplace and gourmet kitchen. The kitchen was made in the old English style with the signature of world famous manufacturer of kitchen "Marchi Cucine", known for decorating kitchens of many celebrities.
Interior of the villa was designed by famous Italian designer, complete furniture was signed by well-known designer brands " Selva, D&G, Marchi Cucine, Fratelli Mascheroni".
The whole interior is a mix of modern and old English style, which is perfect for a luxurious space.
Comfortable red leather couch dominates in the living room and its modern design perfectly fits with the pieces of antique furniture. The fireplace creates very intimate and warm atmosphere.
Dining corner has the glass table for 6 and black leather chairs.
In the villa there are numerous works of art by famous Italian and Croatian artists, giving the impression of being in a museum.
Bathrooms are fully made of Italian marble.
The villa has 3 LARGE BEDROOMS, one on the ground floor and two upstairs.
MASTER BEDROOM on the first floor ( 60 m2) has matrimonial bed, large walk in wardrobe, en suite bathroom and nice sea view. In the room, there is fully equipped office corner.
GUEST BEDROOM on the first floor with matrimonial bed, en suite bathroom and sea view.
GUEST BEDROOM on the ground floor with matrimonial bed, en suite bathroom and sea view.
The villa has lot of facilities, such as computer, wifi, internet, satellite TV, hifi, playstation 3, video surveillance, alarm, telescope.
Villa has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, living/dining room, kitchen, terrace, garden.
- Spacious living/dining area with fireplace
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with stone sink, custom made in old English style
- Bedroom with matrimonial bed, en suite bathroom with bath tub, sea view
- Doors to terrace and garden
- Master bedroom (60 m2) with walk in wardrobe, office corner, en suite bathroom with bath tub, sea view
- Guest bedroom with matrimonial bed and en suite bathroom, sea view
- Mediterranean style garden, with palm trees and various Mediterranean herbs
- Bowling playground in the garden
- Terrace with parasols, desk chairs, jacuzzi pool
- Stone-built dock (30 meters length) for yacht mooring
- Central heating
- TV / Satellite TV, DVD
- Internet access
- Playstation 3
- Alarm and Video surveillance
- Rubber boat for sightseeing
- Washing and Drying Machine
- Dock (30 m) for yacht mooring
- Waterfront villa, away from traffic and noise
- View to Elaphite islands
- Nearest Airport: Dubrovnik, Cilipi airport, app. 40 min